3 weeks earlier

Today, this morning, i got news from KL that one of my fren in aker already gave birth to a baby boy...Congratulations!!! :) but with that news also make me a little bit worried bout my turn to come..because, the EDD (expected delivery date) of that fren of mine is actually on 15th August which mean she gave birth to her 2nd child, 3 weeks earlier...hmm...i wonder laar...is it common the delivery not follow EDD? as this is my first child, so many things to plan ahead one of it bout the CUTI ler...according to my early plan, i plan to take leave as early as 1 week before my EDD ler...but with this news, i think hve to revise the plan, afraid jgk kot2 terdeliver time drive g ofis tue, tak ker naya! :p ish, nauzubillaah.. :)

well whatever it is, i once again CONGRATULATE my fren on her new born baby-Take goodcare of urself and the baby ya INA :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment