AVON Latest Campaign - Ongoing ;)


Hurry hurry hurry!!! Hot buys in AVON Latest Campaign!!! The ongoing campaign are Campaign 6 wif ANEW Promotion, Campaign 7, wif makeup promotion and the upcoming Campaign 8 is the daringly addictive new fragrance for her- UNGARO . hurry to your nearest AVON Boutique OR you can buy via me,as i am your AVON DEALER! ;) make order wif me and i'll post your goods right at your door step! Btw, i'm on my way doing new blog purposely for upload the AVON Catalogue, so after this you can just shopping AVON Goods online via my latest blog. Just waiiittt ya!! ;) btw, for the time being, you can just contact me for any enquiries or maybe your order at my mobile phone 013-5000 103. Hope to hear from you guys :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment